Increase Ecommerce Sales for Gourmet Chocolate company.
Americans are sweet on chocolate. So much so that U.S. chocolate confectionery sales grew a hefty 39% percent between 2010 and 2019. Taking this trend into account our Client decided to launch his chocolate shop online serving the baking chocolate & confectionery segment. By implementing a Shopify site and Amazon Storefront, the client added $101,801 in sales in 8 months.
US Revenue in the Chocolate Confectionery segment
How we grew online sales
- Creating a Beautiful Shopify eCommerce website
- Running Google Ads campaigns (Brand & Non-Brand Search, Shopping, Remarketing & Display Campaigns)
- Facebook Purchase intent Campaigns
- Email follow up and reorder campaigns
- Amazon Storefront and Amazon Advertising campaigns
- Drafted on top-selling products in the Gourmet Chocolate field
- Reviewed the margins identifying the most profitable products to sell
- Identified top search terms on both Google and Amazon and build the website
- Made delicious Photography for product listings
- Ran Advertising campaigns on all the platforms with a focus on ROI.
- A/B tested on product titles, descriptions, images and prices, to drive conversion.
A 328% increase in Ecommerce Sales for 8 months since launch.