You are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with a high growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) providing Media, Amazon and SEO services. You have a background in advertising on Amazon and are excited to put those skills to practice.
Organized and detail-oriented, you pride yourself on proactively identifying ways to help the Team all while displaying a friendly, can-do attitude and a good sense of humor. You’re adaptable to change and comfortable communicating across a team to clarify tasks and prioritize across the department. You have experience with consumer products on the Amazon platform, as well as in building a profitable storefront.
A quick learner with a desire to adapt in an ever-changing industry. Time management is a strength - you prioritize meeting client deadlines, asking questions and communicating delays appropriately. You’re able to work independently, staying focused and on-task in a remote work environment.
You’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), achieving measurable results for our clients.
- Knowledge of Vendor Central and Seller Central platforms, including inventory management, reporting, and ad platform
- Should be skilled in creating, managing and perfecting product listings on Amazon, including planning and creating paid search campaigns.
- Optimize products to e-commerce marketplace channels such as Amazon, eBay, and other eCommerce channels.
- Develop a launch plan on Amazon for clients to obtain organic ranking, including comprehensive keyword research, SEO copy, and Review strategy
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, and keyword expansion.
- Conducting competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro-environment that could impact the overall success of advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with the Account Leads and SEO Team to ensure alignment with the clients’ growth and goals.
- Manage bids throughout the entire campaign for clients, monitor and update daily budgets.
- Manage product ads on Amazon and potentially other marketplaces such as eBay, Jet or Walmart.
- Run Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, Sponsored Display, Amazon Attribution PPC Campaigns.
- Identifying and selecting the best channel, medium, or ad-unit for an advertising campaign based on an in-depth market analysis (i.e. audience demographics, media usage, ratings, type of content in a given vehicle, etc.)
- Conducting A/B tests across campaign variables (e.g. ads, review email, product page, bidding) to reach the best results.
- Ability to understand client goals and being able to meet those goals.
- Continuously optimize for strong ROAS goals.
- Identify new opportunities for brand growth and optimization.
- Using Excel reports, Google Sheets, and 3rd party reporting platforms to compile daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to the client.
- Help support the sales team by coordinating campaign activities around key objectives.
- Explore new opportunities and platforms for international retail marketing (Ebay, Jet, etc).
- Staying informed with eCommerce retail industry best practices, new trends and technologies, marketplaces, and platform updates (e.g. Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Skilled at PPC optimization techniques, Amazon algorithm, keyword research
- Experience with Amazon and basic knowledge and understanding of Amazon tools, such as Brand Registry, Seller and Vendor Central
- Preferred example(s) of success: Helped a client grow their overall profit with eCommerce retail, helped a client reach a target CPO/ROAS.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Good time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
ScaledOn’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our clients via ecommerce marketing. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
We are a 100% remote/work-from-home Company offering location flexibility in a global team-oriented environment.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. This is an independent contractor position.
Our process involves completing several assessments, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is constantly growing. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join ScaledOn, grow your career and take advantage of our perks: sponsored certifications, annual performance bonuses, individual career growth, paid time off, summer Fridays, and many other benefits!
How to Apply
Please submit a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- Tell us about your Amazon experience as it relates to this role.
- What is your ideal work environment?
- In which time zone(Country & City) do you live and work?
- Taking into consideration that this is a full-time remote job, what is your annual salary expectation for this role (please indicate a number)?
**PLEASE NOTE** Applications that do not complete ALL of the required steps will not be reviewed, as that demonstrates a lack of attention to detail (a key component for any successful candidate in this role)
PS...We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS...Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.